Malaysia News: On Nov 7, 2020, the Senior Defence Minister of Malaysia announced that all except three states (Perlis, Pahang, Kelantan) in Malaysia will practice CMCO for four weeks. However, CMCO will not stop COVID 19 unless the SOP is getting followed by the nation.
Few professional bodies then give suggestions which is implement MCO. They also want the continue health promotion through strong messages to comply with standard operating procedures.
- Red Zones with more than 40 new daily cases should continue to be under EMCO
- The continued detection of localized outbreaks (clusters) should continue.
- As advocated earlier, people should practice the 3W and 3C as the daily norms.
- That the SOP must be accurate, complete, and well defined to avoid confusion.
- Apply nutritional education to assist in the development of a stronger immune system.
- The creation of platforms for people with mental health issues to reach out to their problems and provide healthcare.
- High-risk groups safe should keeping reaffirm to the public via media and to communities.
Everyone should follow SOP and learn to live with Covid-19, Practice social distancing and personal hygiene is a key or prevent infection.
More Information About: