It’s the meditation you must have heard. Meditation can greatly change the quality of life.
Advantages of meditation
- Make you healthier and strengthen your immune system. Relieve all kinds of pain. Eliminate inflammation at the cellular level.
- Make you happier and increase positive emotions. Relieve depression. Eliminate anxiety. Relieve stress.
- Make you better socialize. Make you have a deeper experience of social connections and improve your emotional intelligence. It can make you more compassionate. It can make you feel less lonely.
- Improve your self-control. It allows you to better control your emotions. It allows you to have stronger self-examination capabilities.
- Improve your brain. Increase the thickness of brain gray matter. Increase the volume of brain regions related to emotional management, positive emotions, and self-control. It can make the gray matter of the brain thicker, allowing you to concentrate more.
- Increase your efficiency. It can increase your concentration and participation. Enhance your multitasking ability. It can enhance your memory. The above benefits are simply not too much! Meditating for 15-60 minutes a day is very useful for the growth of the surface area of the cerebral cortex. We generally say who is smart and who is not smart is not based on the size of the brain, but the thickness of the gray matter of the brain and the area of the cerebral cortex. In the same size of the brain, the gray matter thickness of the brain can be up to twice as large. People with more cortical grooves are smarter. Meditation can increase the area of the cerebral cortex, thicken the gray matter of the brain, and make you smarter. The above benefits are enough to improve your life in all directions without dead ends. You can reap so many benefits by only meditating for 15 minutes a day. It’s not too cost-effective.
Again: Meditation can greatly improve the quality of your life.
Steps of meditation
Many people have misunderstandings, advantages and steps of meditation, thinking that meditation is such an illusory thing, invisible and intangible, and it is not easy to get started. I don’t think it has anything to do with me, so I just stopped learning. In fact, it is not only related to you, but also to everyone. Meditation is one of the activities with the least investment and the most rewards I know, as are other activities such as reading. Let’s explain in detail how to meditate: It’s actually super easy, just start straight away.
- Just start looking for a quiet environment. Attention should be fully concentrated, and the state of body relaxation is basically the same as when you sleep, so keep warm. You can find a blanket to cover your knees. Don’t let the wind continue to blow around your ears. The trigeminal nerve converges in the ears. If the continuous blowing is easy to cause facial paralysis, it will not be worth the loss. Be sure to pay attention to this. You must also sit cross-legged, you can sit on a chair, only one thing needs attention. Because the meditation time is not short, no matter what your posture, your waist must be straight to be healthy. Then close your eyes.
- Advantages and steps of meditation. Set a timer for breathing first (start from 5 to 10 minutes and gradually extend the time). You just need to breathe a little slower than usual, and find a more sensitive part that you can pay attention to when breathing, such as the nose and chest. Then exhale and inhale – keep repeating, focusing on breathing. Believe me, your brain is thinking like crazy at this time, thinking about what to eat at noon, what others are discussing, why I would say such silly things to the boss, etc. At this time, he repeatedly pulled his attention back, and pulled back to the breath itself. Finally, draw your attention back to your breath repeatedly until the timer wakes you up to meditate, and your brain is doing bending exercises. This is scientifically proven. Concentration failure is normal, and the brain slowly exercises in failure-concentration-failure-concentration. So don’t get discouraged. Continue to draw attention back to breathing. You may still be very uncomfortable in the early stages of meditation, with an urge to end it immediately. I suggest that the time of your meditation slowly stack up, starting from 5 minutes to 10 minutes and then to 15 minutes slowly.
- Advantages and steps of meditation when you can easily meditate for 15 minutes. When the quality is high again, you can try the advanced meditation.
- You can scan your body. Start from the left foot, scan to the base of the thigh, then scan up to the spine, and then from the left shoulder to the left hand, after scanning with the left hand, and then from the left hand to the left shoulder, from the left shoulder to the right shoulder to the right hand. After scanning with the right hand, descend from the spine, and then glance at the right leg. When you scan, you may feel uncomfortable in one part. This is a small challenge. Once you can accept the original uncomfortable feeling, the next feeling turned out to be relief.
- You can try to meditate in different places. You can meditate in cars, trains, airplanes, and other noisy places. The ultimate goal is to be able to focus freely and control the focused attention for longer and longer periods of time. 3. It can also go for a longer time. Summary: The benefits of meditation have been elaborated. No matter how busy you are at work, you can spare 5-10 minutes to meditate. We have been using our brains, but we do not exercise our brains or renew our brains. This tiny habit can improve your various abilities, improve your life and even the quality of life. Meditation and reading are the two most important habits I think.
More Information About: